Swing Dress ECO (Black)
*Shorts sold separate HERE
This dress is made with the first circular knitted fabric produced with biodegradable nylon (6.6), a Brazilian pioneer technology in the world. This yarn has been enhanced to allow clothing to quickly decompose after disposal in landfills. The breakdown that before took decades to occur in nylon (polyamide generic name) now 50% already happens in the first year and it is fully decomposed after three years. It offers UV protection and it's free from toxins to human skin according to international standard Oeko-Tex 100 Class I.
- Lightweight, breathable, loose fit
- UV 50+ Protection for the outdoor runner or tennis player
- Size 1 dress is 25 in. from top to bottom
- Size 2 dress is 26 in. from top to bottom
- Size 3 dress is 27 in. from top to bottom