Shakira Skirt ECO (Unleash)
*This item is for PRE-ORDER expected ship date 2-3 weeks from order date
The Shakira skirt was designed to remind you how much you love wearing skirts! It's so fun, feminine and flattering. The adorable ruffle back is a MUST with a hidden adjustable drawstring addition to the waistband. Weather you are running, playing tennis, or buying groceries, you will always be a contender for best outfit with this skirt.
This skirt is made with the first circular knitted fabric produced with biodegradable nylon (6.6), a Brazilian pioneer technology in the world. This yarn has been enhanced to allow clothing to quickly decompose after disposal in landfills. The breakdown that before took decades to occur in nylon (polyamide generic name) now 50% already happens in the first year and it is fully decomposed after three years. The skirt and built-in short fabrics are part of the CO2control® family, a step towards more environmentally friendly products. Visually smooth texture and elasticized structure provides extreme comfort next to skin. It offers UV protection and it's free from toxins to human skin according to international standard Oeko-Tex 100 Class I.
- Lightweight, breathable and form-fitted
- Medium rise wide waistband for additional coverage
- Adjustable drawstring on the waistband
- Flat seams for comfort
- Deep side pockets on interior short
- UVB Protection for the outdoor runner or tennis player
- Size 1 skirt is 13.5 in. from top to bottom with a 3.5 in. short inseam
- Size 2 skirt is 14.5 in. from top to bottom with a 4 in. short inseam
- Size 3 skirt is 15.5 in. from top to bottom with a 4 in. short inseam