Elli Quark is a spoonable fresh cheese with a creamy texture similar to Greek yogurt, but with a richer, less sour taste. It also has a better protein-to-carb ratio than Greek yogurt, with high protein and no added sugars or artificial sweeteners. Take a look at some of the yummy recipes you can create using Quark!
- 5 containers of your favorite Elli Quark
- 1 cup of each add in for popsicles - raspberries & blueberries were used in this recipe
- Popsicle molds
1. Take a few containers of your favorite Elli Quark flavor and toss them in a bowl.
2. Add in your favorite fixings - @dayna_leigh_fit decided to add blueberries; we think dark chocolate or cocoa powder would be a good touch too!
3. Fill your popsicle molds and seal shut.
4. Freeze overnight for a sweet treat in the morning!
A Quick Fix for Cheesy Protein
- Broccoli and Cheddar pasta dish - this recipe uses cooksimple.
- 1 cup of Elli Quark Plain
- 1 cup of Fresh Broccoli Flourets
1. Prepare cooksimple's Cheesy Broccoli (made with Garbanzo Bean Pasta) as directed. You can also use a variation of this pasta from another brand.
2. Once the Broccoli Cheese dish is complete, add in a cup of Elli Quark Plain and Fresh Broccoli Florets for a whopping 50g protein! Enjoy as a meal, or share as a side!
Cooksimple is an award-winning line of all-natural meal kits designed to make healthy home cooking simple and delicious!
Apple Pie Doughnuts with Salted Caramel Frosting
- ¼ cup Simply Stacked Mix (or ¼ cup Coconut Flour + 2 teaspoons Baking Powder)
- 1 scoop About Time Vegan Cinnamon Protein Powder
- 1 Egg + 1 addition Eggwhite
- ¼ cup Almond Milk
- ¼ cup Applesauce
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- ⅛ teaspoon Sea Salt
- 10-15 drops Liquid Stevia (or honey to taste, about 4 tablespoons)
- ½ Apple, diced small
- Elli Quark Salted Caramel Yogurt + 2 tablespoons Protein Powder for frosting if desired
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
2. Combine all dry ingredients in one bowl, and the wet ingredients in another
3. Combine liquid and dry ingredients. Stir in chopped apple into batter
4. Pour into mini donut mold pan sprayed with nonstick spray (you could also just make mini muffins if you don’t have a donut pan!)
5. Bake for ~10 minutes. Allow to cool.
6. Combine Elli Quark and additional 2 tablespoons protein powder to make “frosting” if desired. “Frost” your donuts and keep in fridge until consuming.
This week, you can enter to win a prize pack with Dona Jo & Elli Quark! Follow the instructions below and you could win our JoJo Legging Wildflower and a sampler box of every Elli Quark's complete flavor selection!